Bella Mai Academy is a Training School, in Essex. Founded and established by Multi-Award Winner Terri Tibbles. Terri is a multi-award winning practitioner with 34 national awards to date in the fields of Beauty Therapy, Aesthetics, Microblading, Permanent Makeup, Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP), Medical Tattooing/Micropigmentation, Laser, Body Contouring, Education Excellence and Lifetime Achievement finalist.
She has over 20 years of industry experience, and 7 years teaching, is an invigilator, Assessor, IQA and an LPA.
You can see more of her work at: www.bellamai.co.uk
At Bella Mai Academy we understand the difficulty in deciding where to train. You will want to invest in the best company to train with and get value for money, with highly qualified and experienced tutors.
We deliver the correct teaching methods, of the highest standards, but also the most latest methods on the market today. We also deliver training to individuals and salons.
Here are some of the reasons we think you should choose us:
Small class sizes, to ensure you get full support throughout your training.
We provide thorough training manuals and fully accredited, insurance-approved certificates, there are no hidden costs with our courses.
Professional, friendly and relaxed working environment.
All of our tutors are fully qualified to the highest standards and insured.
Full ongoing support.
Bella Mai Academy Director
Team Micro SMP Awards 2023
1. Finalist Best Artist in the UK & Europe, Scalp Micropigmentation.
Judge Beauty & Aesthetics Awards 2023
2. PMU Judge.
UK PMU Awards 2023
3. Finalist Areola/Medical Artist of the Year.
4. Finalist Scalp Practitioner of the Year.
Judge SOS Beauty Awards 2024
5. PMU Judge.
The British Hair & Beauty Awards 2023
6. GOLD Lifetime Achievement.
7. GOLD Training Center of Excellence.
8. GOLD Cosmetic Medical Tattoo Artist of the Year.
9. GOLD Scalp Micropigmentation Specialist of the Year.
10. GOLD SPMU Artist of the Year.
11. GOLD Microblading Expert of the Year.
12. SILVER Laser Hair Removal Specialist of the Year.
13. SILVER Aesthetic Salon of the Year.
14. BRONZE Best Marketing.
SOS Beauty Awards 2023
15. Winner Trainer of the Year.
16. Winner Aesthetics Practitioner of the Year.
17. Top 5 Finalist Academy of the Year.
18. Top 5 Finalist PMU Artist of the Year.
19. Top 5 Finalist Laser Technician of the Year.
20. Top 5 Finalist Body Contouring of the Year.
Hair & Beauty Awards 2023
21. 2nd Education Excellence in the East of England.
22. 3rd Spotlight Salon of the Year in the East of England.
23. 3rd SPMU Artist of the Year in the East of England.
24. District Top 10 Best Business Branding in the East of England.
25. District Top 10 Best for Aesthetics in the East of England.
26. District Top 10 Best for Brows Spmu in the East of England.
27. District Top 10 Beauty Therapist of the Year in the East of England.
VTCT Excellence Awards 2023
28. Nominated for a VTCT Excellence Award.
Micropigmentation UK Awards 2019
29. 2nd Runner up Scalp Micropigmentation.
30. Finalist 3D Medical Areola Micropigmentation.
Thurrock Business Awards 2018
31. Winner Thurrock Businesswoman of the Year.
Micropigmentation UK Awards 2018
32. Finalist Medical Micropigmentation.
33. Finalist Scalp Micropigmentation.
Micropigmentation UK Awards 2017
34. Winner of Medical Micropigmentation Award.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are your courses accredited? Can i obtain insurance after the course?We are fully accredited with VTCT, ITEC, QUALIFI, ABT and IPHM. We provide thorough training manuals, all our certificates are fully insurance approved.
Why do i need to do an accredited course?So that you can gain insurance. Insurance companies will not insure you, if your course is not fully accredited. Your certificate will be worthless.
What are your training class sizes?Our class sizes vary, depending on the course. We have 6 students to a class for some courses and 3 to a class for others, as students work on each other. Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Injectables we only have 2-3 to a class to ensure you get full support through out your training, as these are intense courses.
Do i need to pay for the course, straight away?"Yes, we require full payment due to you gaining access to our online training portal for your pre-learning modules. You can pay via bank transfer or our monthly finance option. Contact us for more information before you book your course, if you are worried.
Will we get confirmation of our booking?Once you have made your payment you will receive a booking confirmation email and an email from our booking system, with some forms to fill in. If you have not received your course details within a week, please contact us.
What are the times of courses?We try our best to book courses around our students, some courses this is not possible and they have set dates. You can find these details under courses at the top of our menu bar. You can also inbox us to arrange dates if you find that easier, as long as we have availability we will do our best to accomodate you.
Do i need to bring any equipment?All equipment and products are provided on the day. If your course comes with a kit, that will be provided. Not all courses come with kits, please check each course details.
What should i wear?We do prefer you to wear a uniform, black tunic and trousers (no jeans). If you do not already have a uniform you would need to wear a black top and black trousers. Flat shoes are required with closed toes, to avoid any injury.
Do you offer finance options?We offer PayPal Paylater or pay in 3 options as our finance options. We do not offer government approved loans, unfortunately.
What happens if i need to cancel my course?You will be given one alternative date to attend your course, if you cannot make that date you will lose your payment. If you fail to attend the course you are booked on and have not given prior notice, you will also lose your payment See our full Training Terms.