Skin Type Analyser:
The Fitzpatrick Skin Tone Analyser measures your skin tone on the Fitzpatrick scale. It can assist you in deciding if your client’s skin is suitable for Laser, IPL,PMU, Microblading or Plasma Treatments.
- Smart skin tone sensor this device analyses within two seconds.
- If the client's skin type is above IV the sensor will automatically switch off.
Skin Types – Results On The Sensor
- Type I always burns never tans (palest; freckles).
- Type II (usually burns, tans minimally
- Type III sometimes mild burn, tans uniformly
- Type IV burns minimally always tans well (moderate brown)
- Type V very rarely burns, tans very easily (dark brown)
- Type VI never burns (deeply pigmented dark brown to darkest brown)
- There is already a pre-installed battery in the pen so need to open the device – it's ready to go!
- Sterilise the device before and after each use using a non-alcoholic wipe or sterilising solution and gently clean the test window.
- Let the test window touch treated areas flatly then press the turn on/off button.
- The client's skin tone will automatically be detected and a light will appear on the device, check the area again for confirmation.
Tone grade of VI and beyond VI is not suitable for IPL, Plasma and Fibroblast.
Do not rely solely on this analyser when deciding to treat or not treat a client. Use these results alongside your knowledge as a practitioner to make your decision.
Skin Type Analyser
Non-refundable due to health and hygiene reasons.